[Freeswitch-users] sip to h323 video call via freeswitch

Navnath Sonavne navnath.sonavne at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 19 17:49:48 MSD 2013

Hi All,
I am running freeswitch successfully on centos for audio and video call  using xlite sip phones.
Now I am trying different things.
I am able to make audio call from X-Lite softphone(sip protocol endpoint) to Ekiga softphone(h323 protocol endpoint) via freeswitch.
But my video call is not showing videos at both ends.

So I wonder is this type of video call(sip softphone--->freeswitch--->h323 softphone) possible?

If yes then please give me some advice to make it work.

Regards,
Navnath.