[Freeswitch-users] Jira Open Tickets and Patches (IMPORTANT INFORMATION)

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Fri Apr 19 17:44:11 MSD 2013

I think this is a great idea, especially doing it on a case-by-case basis.

JIRA is used also as a discussion ground before a matter has been confirmed
as being "a problem", where other places (i.e.
django-users/django-developers) get around this by using the mailing list
as this discussion ground first, then raising the ticket afterwards..
However as the FS etiquette is different, it makes a lot of sense to use
the approach you mentioned.

Cal