[Freeswitch-users] sofia profile determination

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 12:17:48 MSD 2013

The profiles are the actual ports FS binds to - it can only receive call on
a profile the client actually sent to that port. Are you sure the client
isn't sending to the default 5060 SIP port?

Or perhaps you're confusing dialplan contexts with profiles?

What does FS tell you in the debug logs?

-Steve