[Freeswitch-users] PAP2T INCOMPATIBLE_DESTINATION

Dave R. Kompel drk at drkngs.net
Sun Apr 14 23:11:14 MSD 2013

Never mind, ya'all fuckers on the list and you know who you are, starting DDOSing this host at over 5,000,000 spoofed Syn's so the host is gone... Blackholed, and is NEVER coming back.

So for all you assholes reading this list: GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Everyone else, thank you and have a nice day :)

--Dave
      _____