[Freeswitch-users] IVR, bridge, ring back problem

andpe andpe at poczta.onet.pl
Fri Apr 12 16:07:45 MSD 2013

Welcome.

I have a problem with the IVR in FreeSwitch and function bridge.

How it works:
customer calls IVR, IVR announses
customer chooses button 1
number 1 uses function bridge to connect to, say, 1001.
during the bridge establishes a connection user (calling party) can not hear the ring signal (silent in handset).
when dialed user pick up handset then all works ok (we can talk). Also when dialed user reject the connection I hear busy signal.
I have seen in logs Ring Ready not send to calling party.

When user calls directly 1001 all works fine.

Another question:
How to pass music to user when hi waiting for connection when I use bridge function in IVR?

I was looking for a solution but I failed to find any. I am new in FreeSwitch.

Sory for my english.

Regards
Andy