[Freeswitch-users] Outgoing fax issue.

Grant Iler grant at bmcrministries.org
Thu Apr 11 21:26:45 MSD 2013

I changed the bridge-FXS-to-FXO extension to include number plan Nathan provided. That worked well because in the dialplan faxes did not pass the conditions for that extension unless they had 7 or 10 digits. It did not resolve the issue of the faxes not going through. I ran a fax through and according to the logs (see attached) the only digit collected was 7 and then it sent that to the dialplan which failed on the bridge-fxs-to-fxo extension because it only had one digit. I ran a couple faxes and tried using 7 digit and 10 digit numbers and the results were the same with only one digit collected for the number.

Thanks!
Grant