[Freeswitch-users] Sound Not Ok(Choppy Sound) After 250 Ports

Subhash gvvsubhashkumar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 11:43:23 MSD 2013

Hi,

I ran the load test, raising the port count slowly (every 5 to 10 minutes
or so) to 100, 150, 200, 250, 275 and 300 ports.
There were no audio problems until I reached 275 ports. After probably 10
minutes at 275 ports, audio problems started, and after that they were
consistent.
Of course I can’t guarantee that there were no audio problems at lower port
counts - if the problem only occurred intermittently I might not have
caught it or I might not have waited long enough.
Once the audio problems started, I slowly lowered the number of ports back
to 250 ports. The audio problems disappeared after about 2 1/2 minutes at
250 ports.
I then increased the number of ports back to 275 ports.

Thanks,
Subhash