[Freeswitch-users] Default maximum number of simultaneous outgoing PSTN calls

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Apr 8 05:42:04 MSD 2013

How many calls are you trying to start at once?  You could just be pissing off the switch on the other side by bring up too many calls quickly.

--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
PO BOX PO BOX 2531
Brookfield, WI 53008-2531

Twitter: @FreeSWITCH_Wire
http://freeswitchcookbook.com
http://freeswitchbook.com

T: +1.213.286.0410  |  F: +1.213.286.0401  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1286 0410