[Freeswitch-users] bridging two outbound calls

Jun Sun jsun at junsun.net
Mon Apr 1 04:25:58 MSD 2013

I think I understand the logic now. It seems "&" is used as some kind of
escape symbol while logically it implies "and consequently ...". I think
it is the later logical meaning which lures newbies into using spaces.

A simple patch as I attached offers the syntactical sugar without
complicating the matter. The patch simply moves all spaces following the
"&" to before it. Unless "&" can mean something else in arg list, the
patch should be safe and practical.

Anyway, I don't think I will forget about the "&" space issue anymore. :)

Cheers.

Jun