[Freeswitch-users] bridging two outbound calls

Jun Sun jsun at junsun.net
Mon Apr 1 04:19:21 MSD 2013

Thanks for the pastebin suggestion. I have attached pastebin URL for the
output from fs_cli console (debug level 7), from initiating the command
to both parties picking up the phone.

http://pastebin.com/tZewdvri

I did not touch bypass_media in any way. I assume it should be off. (And
this is a fairly standard system, other than that it is hosted on AWS
EC2 machine)

Since I"m using the same SIP trunk, even if bypass_media is set to true,
it probably should still work.

Thanks in advance. I can get a pcap file if that will be helpful.

Jun

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org