[Freeswitch-users] FSClient

Mitch Capper mitch.capper at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 17:09:22 MSD 2012

First try dialing a server side number (like the tetris sound or similar)
or making an outbound call.   You will want to connect fs_cli to the server
and optionally the client (for FSClient it runs on port 8022 so fs_cli -P
8022) and set the mode to debug for the console (F8 I believe).  Then try
to make a call and see what happens.  If you can't figure out the issue
from the console log output use fs_logger.pl (search the wiki) i works just
like fs_cli but pastes the results on the pastebin and give you a link you
can reply back with so we can see the console output.

~Mitch