[Freeswitch-users] Empty wiki and my head

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Sep 27 20:25:40 MSD 2012

No documentation currently exists, therefore we need community assistance.
I don't believe mod_html5 is complete, so don't sweat that one. I've never
heard of mod_sonar. I know the Moc wrote mod_abstraction and that he talked
about it on a conference call quite a while back but I have no further
information. You might want to track him down (IRC: Moc) and see if he can
give you more info. I do know that mod_xml_scgi is like mod_xml_curl but
using SCGI instead. Again, I've never had a chance to use it, so if anyone
has please step up and help with the documentation.

Feel free to experiment, look at the source code, etc. and put some basic
information on the wiki. I'm sure the dev team would be happy to answer
specific questions. As a show of good faith it might be nice to create the
necessary wiki pages as stubs and then add what you know. Then let the
collective community answer specific questions and fill in the blanks.

-MC

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 7:15 PM, Valery Kalinin <valery.kalinin at gmail.com>wrote:

> I cannot find any documentation for these modules:
> mod_abstraction
> mod_sonar
> mod_html5
> mod_xml_scgi