[Freeswitch-users] xml tags

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Tue Sep 25 15:58:04 MSD 2012

Typically we use _ for variables and - for params in config.  - is still
valid in json, you just need to reference it differently.  Why would you do
anything to modify them?

On Sep 11, 2012, at 12:30 PM, Seven Du <dujinfang at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi,

in conference xml_list some tags has "_" but some use "-"

"_" works well but "-" causing problems e.g. when convert to json it's ok
to use conference.last_talking but to get the input-volume value it has to
be conference["input-volume"], and in some other cased there's no such work
around and I have to go through all tags and replace "-"s to "_"s.

I understand "-" in xml is totally valid but would it be better to keep it
consistent ?

        <last_talking>0</last_talking>
        <energy>300</energy>
        <volume_in>0</volume_in>
        <volume_out>0</volume_out>
        <output-volume>0</output-volume>
        <input-volume>0</input-volume>
        <auto-adjusted-input-volume>0</auto-adjusted-input-volume>

Thanks.

--
Seven Du
Sent with Sparrow <http://www.sparrowmailapp.com/?sig>