[Freeswitch-users] Recording problem speed and noise

Vbvbrj vbvbrj at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 10:17:39 MSD 2012

On 24.09.2012 22:43, Tiago N. Sampaio wrote:
> Hi All!
>
> Im facing a strange issue..
> My recordings (in mp3, wav or gsm) are too fast..
> now recordings are completely inaudible, only with noise and voice
> metallized...
> But sometimes it not happen, just speed issue...
>
> im running this version: FreeSWITCH Version 1.2.0-rc2 (1.2.0-rc2)
>
> today i tryed to change to 1.3.0, but faced another problem, noise on calls.
> i  checked load on my machine, and load was 0.2, almost 100% cpu FREE..
> i have a khomp board with R2 signaling..
>
> Can you help me to debug what is happening?
> Im quite new to FS!!!
>
> Hugs

Please update to the latest developing version using
git checkout
make clean

This happens when it is recorded a transcoded bridge, ie, one leg have
one codec and another leg - another codec.

Also checkout VoIP phone's settings. If you see "signaling standard" is
set to "Chinese" change it to some European standard.

--
Mimiko desu.