[Freeswitch-users] Keeping local calls local

Lawrence Conroy lconroy at insensate.co.uk
Tue Sep 25 02:14:03 MSD 2012

Hi again,
 Interesting -- socket error crasher. OK.
This stuff -should- be pretty simple. Normally, I write my own (or get some poor programmer to suffer [for] me), so I haven't looked at mod_enum's code yet.

Q: What version of FS were you using (and what platform)?
I'll set up a test config and see if I can reproduce this (won't be until the weekend, I'm afraid).

all the best,
  Lawrence