[Freeswitch-users] Tutorial about integration of Kamailio 3.3.x and FreeSwitch 1.2.x

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 18:41:27 MSD 2012

Hello,

just to let everyone know that I updated my tutorial about using
Kamailio SIP Server and FreeSwitch for building telephony systems. This
time I used latest stable branches from the two projects. The tutorial
is available online at:
   * http://asipto.com/u/k33fs

It follows the same concept of using Kamailio for handling
authentication, registration and routing logic, with FreeSwitch
providing the media services (voicemail, conferencing, ivr, ...) and SBC
functionality. One thing promised with the previous version was ability
to generate user directory automatically from Kamailio's subscriber
table. It is done now for voicemail using a Lua script that connects to
Kamailio's database and builds the appropriate XML directory file.

Hope is going to be useful for many out there!

Cheers,
Daniel

Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 5-8, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kat
Kamailio Advanced Training, Miami, USA, Nov 12-14, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu