[Freeswitch-users] openVZ and FS: core dump!?

Dennis odermann at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 24 15:11:58 MSD 2012

we nearly never use branches, because often things are not working the
way we need it or other important features are added meanwhile.
therefore we often use newer versions, we test them and if everything
is working, we use them.

perhaps we should try fs 1.2 with proxmox to make sure, there are no
problems in the newer fs versions with proxmox. but as ia wrote: we
currently running fs 1.3 without any problems on other servers.