[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH HA Database changes in 1.2

Colin Mason cmason at frontiernetworks.ca
Sat Sep 22 03:33:24 MSD 2012

Hello,

I noticed recently on FS 1.2 that the table "sip_recovery" wasn't being created automatically by FreeSWITCH. If I specify:

<param name="core-recovery-db-dsn" value="maxpowersoft_odbc:freeswitch:blahblah"/>

In switch.conf.xml, FreeSWITCH will create a table called "recovery".

So my questions are:

1.       Have you renamed the sip_recovery table to recovery?

2.       Is "core-recovery-db-dsn" a required parameter for HA FreeSWITCH to function?

Thanks,
Colin