[Freeswitch-users] recording's channels shifted

Tóth Róbert trob at freemail.hu
Fri Sep 21 01:03:17 MSD 2012

No, the callers do not notice anything, they hear each other without problem.

One party is on the local network where FS is, and other is outside.
But as they do not notice this problem, i think the problem is at the recording. I think.

>/  /This is more likely an issue with the media streams than the recording
>/  /itself. Do the callers notice anything? Is one or both callers outside the
>/  /local network where the FS server reside? Just looking for places where
>/  /interesting/weird things might happen.
>/  /
>/  /-MC
>/  /
>/  /On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 6:40 AM, Tóth Róbert <trob at freemail.hu  <http://lists.freeswitch.org/mailman/listinfo/freeswitch-users>> wrote:
>/  /
>/  />/   Hi
/>/  />/
/>/  />/  Why left and right channels' voice shifted from each other in the recorded
/>/  />/  mp3?
/>/  />/
/>/  />/  I record the sessions' voice thios way:
/> >/  <action application="set" data="execute_on_answer=record_session
/> >/  $${base_dir}/Record/${strftime(%Y%m%d-%H%M%S)}.mp3"/>
/> >/  When i listen back the mp3, at begining the two chennels are synchonized,
/> >/  but after some minutes there will be a shifting between the channels.
/> >/
/> >/  Why?
/> >/
/> >/  thanks,