[Freeswitch-users] UK English Prompt Set Recording

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Sep 21 00:56:14 MSD 2012

Well, only one or two people have shown any interest at all and AFAIK we
haven't had any pledge any money, although Campbell can update us on that.
Keep in mind that you don't need to know the final price if you just want
to pledge $25 or whatever to the final cost. A lot of little contributions
will add up, so don't be shy!

-MC