[Freeswitch-users] The subscriber appears to absent, but only sometimes and at some locations.

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Thu Sep 20 21:21:20 MSD 2012

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 3:37 AM, Gabriel Gunderson <gabe at gundy.org> wrote:
> Anyway, some locations report that not all extensions are ringing.
> There doesn't seem to be a pattern about when it occurs or what
> extension it happens to. While it seems to be only a hand full of
> them, I suspect that it's under reported.

So, I want to be careful when reporting this (I hate to give bad
info), but it seems like this might happen more with server load. Of
course it might also be that because we have more calls coming in that
there are more chances to notice it.

Anyone have ideas on why the random SUBSCRIBER_ABSENT? Can it be as
simple as the firewall? And if so, why wouldn't it be constant?

Thanks,
Gabe