[Freeswitch-users] How to force FS to execute?

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Wed Sep 19 18:40:06 MSD 2012

You can call an extension whatever you want... It doesn't have to be a
number... But using the separate context allows you to keep the destination
number field in the CDR something same like that actual destination
number...

>>> http://www.FreeSWITCH.org
>>> http://www.ClueCon.com
>>> http://www.OSTAG.org