[Freeswitch-users] How to force FS to execute?

Emrah lists at kavun.ch
Wed Sep 19 16:25:53 MSD 2012

Is there a way to address an extension without assigning it to a destination_number? I don't want the extension to be reachable directly and would gladly avoid creating a dedicated context.
Can I transfer a call to an extension that doesn't have a destination_number?

Best,

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org