[Freeswitch-users] Phones lossing connection

Miha miha at softnet.si
Mon Sep 17 13:24:48 MSD 2012

Hi,

my Fs version is 1.2 rc2.

I have about 820 phones registered on it. I noticed that after one
mounth of production 20 phones behind nat lost connection and I needed
to restart all 20 phones (I was unable to get them from outside, also
calls from inside FS were not working).

On think is that the Switch could be causing problems but I did not have
to restart switch, I just restarted phones...

What do you thing, could this be FS problem?

p.s.: other phones, which are not behind nat are working as they should.

Regards,
MIha