[Freeswitch-users] 481 Call Leg/Transaction Does Not Exist

Emrah lists at kavun.ch
Mon Sep 17 02:24:01 MSD 2012

> Hi Anton,

Good to know that my frustration is shared, I feel better. :P
I actually solved my issue.
For some reason, mod_sofia rewrites the domain name with the IP address of my machine, which causes the call to never reach the destination the transfer was intended to. I am guessing that the domain name = IP address is pulled from vars.xml… I am running my FS in multi tenant mode, even though I am the only user on it.

It seems like the 481 error never breaks the transfer. I don't know why it is there and why it is triggered… Some input from the developers would be good. The Yealink still sends a 481 even with a successful transfer.

Coincidentally, my attended transfer issues may have been solved too!

Now the question is, how do we make mod_sofia create new sessions with the proper domain name?

Best,