[Freeswitch-users] Newbie question, FS cli and db (users for user directory)

Peter van Raamsdonk peetzer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 21:54:28 MSD 2012

Hi Michael and group,

I tried the mod_xml_curl after studying the wiki. It works like a charm and FS post to my java servlet easily (dialplan and user directory).
I read on a blog there is option 'cacheable=true' to prevent a post every time a dial is made, do you know where to put this?

I suspected that the reloadxml would trigger a post but it doesn't, dialplan is triggered from dial and user directory from startup of FS and dial I thought.

FS is highly customizable and I need to find my way but it works like a charm.

I wonder if there are people who had a successful mod_xml_java build on Windows. I made a own project and put references to the core but got stuck and left it because it took too much time.

Thanks and have a nice weekend all!

Peter