[Freeswitch-users] Consultation Call via event_socket interface

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Sep 14 21:13:25 MSD 2012

Hi Alex,

Welcome to the FreeSWITCH mail list!

First question for you: what kind of telephone are you using? The reason I
ask is that this kind of function is trivially achieved with a good hard
phone, like a Polycom, Yealink, Snom, or Cisco with two or more line keys.
If you can use a hard phone w/ multiple line keys then you don't even need
to mess with the dialplan, uuid_bridge, etc.

-MC

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 12:24 AM, Alexander Haugg <Alexander.Haugg at c4b.de>wrote:

>  Hi All,****
>
> ** **

> I have a problem with a call scenario.****
>
> **-          **Channel A and channel B are bridged (A is my own channel
> and B is my calling partner)****
>
> **-          **Now i set channel B on hold with the command „uuid_hold
> xxx“ and create a new channel to C with the command:****
>
> bgapi originate
> {channel_csid=num,accountcode=num,origination_caller_id_name='num at ip
> ',origination_caller_id_number=num at ip}sofia/external/num at ip  &park****
>
> this works correctly, the partner C answer and the channel is established.
> ****
>
> **-          **Now the Problem:****
>
> I try to bridge the channel a to channel c with the uuid_bridge command,
> now the channel b will hangup, why? The variable hangup_after_bridge is by
> default false.****
>
> Other problem: channel A can hear the voice of channel C but not speak
> with him, channel C can hear and speak. But this problem is not the
> important think at the moment.****
>
> Is there a general problem in my plan to do that?****
>
> Is it a better plan to do this over the dialplan?****
>
> The next step in this scenario is to toggle the connection A -> B and A ->
> C.****
>
> ** **
>
> Thanks for your help!****
>
> Nice regards,****