[Freeswitch-users] Variable continue on fail

Виталий Давудов vitaliy.davudov at vts24.ru
Thu Sep 13 14:52:27 MSD 2012

Hi, Kirill!

I solved it by adding lua-script after "bridge" application in my dialplan:

endpoint_disposition = session:getVariable("endpoint_disposition")
last_bridge_hangup_cause = session:getVariable("last_bridge_hangup_cause")
if (last_bridge_hangup_cause == "USER_BUSY" and endpoint_disposition ==
"EARLY MEDIA" ) then
     session:hangup();
end

You can see these variables by adding "info" application in the
corresponding extension.