[Freeswitch-users] Help on freeswitch : gtalk-sip conversion

Sanjay Soni ssoni at lifesize.com
Tue Sep 11 14:12:29 MSD 2012

Hi,
I am trying to get a call working from Gtalk client (Running on my laptop) to the SIP device(Registered as user name 1000). When gtalk client make a call, call is accepted by SIP device but the media is not flowing between Freeswitch and gtalk client.
Please note that all the three (Freeswitch machine, gtalk client and SIP device) are in same private LAN inside the firewall. I see that freeswitch is rejecting the local candidate sent by gtalk client and selecting the stun candidate. Why is so ? How can I stop it from doing this. If it could select local candidate I feel call could establish.

Thanks
Sanjay