[Freeswitch-users] simultaneous calls

Saugort Dario Garcia Tovar dgarcia at anew.com.ve
Tue Sep 11 17:31:47 MSD 2012

Hi,

Are you triggering your originate from console? Perhaps you should
change a little bit how you do it. I think if  you want really to
originate a call simultaneously to two separate phone, you should use
some sort of programming tools (php, lua, java, javascript, c, c++, etc)
and even use other Freeswitch tools (esl, mod_lua, mod_httapi, etc).

I will try to explain a little more by an example. You could use php,
php in linux have a lib to manage multiple task simultaneously; so with
php you could fire several originate against FS at the same time.

On 9/9/2012 10:40 PM, Zaid Tillma wrote:
> My goal is to have two phone announce a recording (in a wav file). I have accomplished goal in the following manner:
>
> I have an extension configured like this:
>
> <extension name="wavs">
>      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^2009$">
>        <action application="playback" data="/path/to/your.wav"/>
>      </condition>
>    </extension>
>
> When you call, you get an audio playback.
>
> I am trying to originate a call simultaneously to two separate phone (i.e want to two phone to play audio) at the same time, and  I am doing it like this (and it works):
>
> /usr/local/freeswitch/bin/fs_cli -x 'originate {ignore_early_media=true,sip_auto_answer=true}user/1000  2009'
> /usr/local/freeswitch/bin/fs_cli -x 'originate {ignore_early_media=true,sip_auto_answer=true}user/1001  2009'
>
> There's got to be a better way to do this way without having two seperate originates.. I did try the Enterprise originate, but only one phone answered... Not sure if there was a mistake in my Enterprise originate implementation.
>
> Please let me know if there is a more elegant way to do this..

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

> -----
> No virus found in this message.

Atentamente,