[Freeswitch-users] simulating a modem transaction...

Tony BECQ tonybecq at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 11 14:13:03 MSD 2012

Hi

I've looked for a good tutorial on spanDSP but haven't found one. In my former message (link) I've talked about the way the modems have to connect each other and exchange some informations.

I'm still looking for a good tutorial about spanDSP,
I need to know if what I've described in my former message about de connection between the two modems is a standard one or not and if it is not, how I can use spandsp library to program a correct one for my needs.

Thanks in advance...

Tony