[Freeswitch-users] Call recording speed issue

Joshua Foshee josh at foshee.info
Mon Sep 10 22:37:49 MSD 2012

Well the phones I am using are Linksys SPA942. The Sip trunking I am using
is Flowroute.

The problem only happens with calls from flowroute to me. Then both the
flowroute side and the SPA942 side are fast on the recording.

START
Flowroute ------> Freeswitch -----> SPA942

If the call goes from SPA942 to flowroute then it sounds just fine in the
recording.

START
SPA942 ----> Freeswitch ------> Flowroute.

I have done a git and I am on the most current release

FreeSWITCH Version 1.3.0+git~20120908T211235Z~36cee285b0 (1.3.0; git at
commit 36cee285b0 on Sat, 08 Sep 2012 21:12:35 Z)