[Freeswitch-users] Question about Exporting the cacaert.pem for client devices

Andrew Carrega acarrega at vartel.com
Mon Sep 10 17:56:33 MSD 2012

Mitch-Is this the command to get the contents for that cafile.pem ??

openssl x509 -noout -inform pem -text -in /usr/local/freeswitch/conf/ssl/cafile.pem

p.s. I ran this command and copies the output using Notepad and named it cafile.crt( even tries cafile.pem). Tried doubleclicking it in File Explorer to install it but I get an error (Invalid Public Key Security Object File) "this file is invalid for use as the following: Security Certificate.

Any thoughts.