[Freeswitch-users] Registering SIP Trunks to Freeswitch

Brian Foster bdfoster at endigotech.com
Sat Sep 8 06:33:51 MSD 2012

If the other PBX is FreeSWITCH you need.to rewrite the Request URI before
sending to the receiving FS box. Sending the username before the @ in the
request URI is done by default but if you need to differentiate DIDs then
you have to rewrite the request URI to that DID so it does show up in
DESTINATION_NUMBER. Search RURI on the wiki. If it's coming from another
PBX that's not FS we can't help and if that's coming from your provider its
time for another provider.

Brian Foster
Endigo Computer LLC

Sent from a mobile device.