[Freeswitch-users] Best SIP phone?

qasimakhan at gmail.com qasimakhan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 14:52:20 MSD 2012

I have been using Both Polycom and Cisco at my work. Both are good, There
are firmwares available on some cisco models on which you can configure
your phone from firmware as well as auto provisioning. There were however a
few bugs in polycom here and there, Not that much annoying though. Over all
considering quality and usability i would recommend cisco.

Regards,
Qasim