[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch SIP Registration

Subhash gvvsubhashkumar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 17:02:05 MSD 2012

Hi All,

          I am trying to register  to freeswitch using X-lite i have done
necessary configuration on X-lite when the X-lite tries to REGISTER to
freeswitch it is saying 403 forbidden my sofia conf xml is like below  i
followed the wiki page to create the sofia configuration file.I dont know
the procedure that i followed to register the user is correct or not.Please
suggest me how can i do the sip user registeration
<profile name="My Name">
 <gateways>
 </gateways>
 <aliases>
 </aliases>
 <domains>
  <domain name="local_ip" alias="false" parse="true"/>
  <settings>
  <param name="challenge-realm" value="auto_from"/>
  <param name="force-register-domain" value="local_ip"/>
  <param name="force-subscription-domain" value="local_ip"/>
  <param name="send-message-query-on-register" value="false"/>
 </settings>
</profile>

Thanks,
Subhash.