[Freeswitch-users] mod_rtmp included flex client not reliably getting a session_id

Bryant Lee blee at gocentrix.com
Wed Oct 31 19:13:25 MSK 2012

Hi All!

We have been experimenting with mod_rtmp and the included flex client, and
it works quite well except the flash app reliably getting a session_id.
 This is a problem because without a session ID I am not able to login as a
user, or for our implementation, to let our webserver to know what the
session_id so we can log in the user via the ESL.

The URL is a pcap of 2 consecutive connections to our local test FS box,
with no firewalls in between.  If you filter out only rtmpt you will see
the connections.

It is important to note, that Freeswitch seems think everything is 100% and
good to go.  I can actually log in a session from the CLI, when the flex
client doesn't think its connected.

192.168.88.120 = Client
192.168.88.231 = Freeswitch

Packets 7-18: First failed connection
Packets 28-38:  First successful connection

Anyone familiar enough with the Flex client or mod_rtmp have any ideas?