[Freeswitch-users] GSMOPEN dongle port changes randomly

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 16:56:31 MSK 2012

unfortunately this seems to be a problem with some USB bus adapter.

Best I can counseil is:
1) use an external powered (eg: with a power supply in the wall
socket) USB hub, instead of connecting directly the dongle to the
computer
2) ask ubuntu support or developers how to obtain predictable devices
(maybe rules in udev?)

--
Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli