[Freeswitch-users] Strange problem with sessions-per-second - requires hard coding - wtf?

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Wed Oct 31 01:12:13 MSK 2012

Hi Anthony,

Thank you very much for clarifying, this has probably saved me a few hours!

Could you possibly take a few minutes to explain when/why post_load is
used, I found a related thread [1] and read the wiki page [2], but couldn't
find any clear answer.

[1]
http://www.mail-archive.com/freeswitch-users@lists.freeswitch.org/msg06006.html
[2] http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_xml_curl

This is both for my own knowledge, and also so I can submit a documentation
patch :)

Another thing I have noticed is that the mod_xml_curl wiki documentation is
in much need of some TLC, and I'd be more than happy to donate a few hours
towards re-factoring it (assuming the core team are happy for me to do
this?)

FS has saved me so much time and effort, so it'd be good to give something
in return!

Cheers

Ca