[Freeswitch-users] Not able to connect mysql using Dbh

satheeshukt satheesh.ukt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 12:54:54 MSK 2012

Hi all,

I'm a newbie to the Freeswitch. While trying to configure freeswitch am
getting the below error:

[ERR] mod_lua.cpp:182 /usr/local/freeswitch/scripts/directory.lua:73:
attempt to call field 'Dbh' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        /usr/local/freeswitch/scripts/directory.lua:73: in main chunk

Could you any of you kindly let me what I'm missing here in order to resolve
it? Many thanks!