[Freeswitch-users] How to mix audio in FreeSWITCH

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 08:45:22 MSK 2012

Hi,

You should try using "sox" if there is nothing you've found in freeswitch.
Execute a system sox command and input the two recordings. Later the mixed
audio can be played back to user.

Another approach can be to use a conference bridge in which a local channel
and the incoming caller are bridged and the conference is recorded. The
recorded conference can be played back or used as well.

BR
Sammy