[Freeswitch-users] Multiple Domains

Nick Vines jnvines at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 21:12:11 MSK 2012

I have previously been using many sofia profiles to handle a multi-tenant
setup, but I'm working on consolidating them into one for simplicity. Is it
possible to get the following behavior in the freeswitch cli?

sofia status profile sip_profile_name reg
-Returns all of the users registered to this sofia profile/port (the
combined set of domainN.mine.com)

sofia status profile domain1.mine.com reg
-Returns all of the users registered to the domain1.mine.com domain

sofia status profile domain2.mine.com reg
-Returns all of the users registered to the domain2.mine.com domain

Right now, each of the domainN.mine.com commands returns the same as the
sip_profile_name command, as each is an alias of sip_profile.

The domain tag in my sofia profile is:
<domain name="all" alias="true" parse="true"/>

If I change alias to false, I cannot run the sofia status profile domainN
reg commands, but domain_exists domainN.mine.com will still return true.

Parse did not seem to make any difference.

Thanks for the help,
Nick