[Freeswitch-users] mod_xml_curl SOAP newbie question

Yiftach Golan yiftah at choochee.com
Sat Oct 27 23:33:47 MSD 2012

It depends on what you want to do
In general the mod_xml_curl sends a request to web server with many
parameters and you need to reply to the request based on those parameters
I did a very simple example in which I bind only the dialplan (by setting
the autoload configs) and removed all the static xml files (well not all
but just the one that contains information about the users)
When the call came in the module requested the dialplan from my web server
(LAMP) which replied just a static dialplan file
It is a very simple example but it worked