[Freeswitch-users] SQLITE ALT

Yiftach Golan yiftah at choochee.com
Fri Oct 26 21:35:19 MSD 2012

Hi Scott,
I can tell you that for us the sqlite3 was really bottleneck as well and in
several times it just corrupted and we had to restart FreeSWITCH
However, it looks like everyone today is working with MySQL, for us MySQL
is a much better choice because we are in a cloud environment and not in
embedded environment
A choice of the DB to use might be good

Thanks,
Yiftach.