[Freeswitch-users] Using -NONAT but getting unknown event 8: 102 NAT binding changed

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri Oct 26 03:00:48 MSD 2012

sofia global loglevel all 9, this isn't specifically something in the NAT portions in FreeSWITCH, this is getting sent out from down in libsofia.  Look at the sip traffic I'll suspect you'll see it.
--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
PO BOX PO BOX 2531
Brookfield, WI 53008-2531
Twitter: @FreeSWITCH_Wire
T: +1.918.420.9266  |  F: +1.918.420.9267  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9266
UK: +44 20 3298 4900
ISN: 410*543