[Freeswitch-users] <condition/> and custom functions in lua or p-languages?

Scott 8f27e956 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 00:33:49 MSD 2012

We need to write a function, usable in the XML dial plan, that tests the
inbound CID (not destination_number) against a "white list."  Something on
the line of,,,

<condition field="ISWHITE(${caller_id_number})" expression="true" >

Question:  In such a use case, must ISWHITE() be a custom application/mod
written in C, per skel.c, or can it be a script written in lua or
p-language or the like?

It's clear from wiki and docs we've seen that <action ... /> can have lua
or p-language scripts; but it is not clear about the <condition ... />
clauses and where to locate and "hook" them in.

Guidance and any pointers to docs/examples greatly appreciated.

With thanks,
/S