[Freeswitch-users] Use of ignore_early_media

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at Vex.Net
Wed Oct 24 20:26:14 MSD 2012

On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 08:30:42 -0700
Michael Collins <msc at freeswitch.org> wrote:
> We'd like to see the dialplan and debug logs for each scenario. Keep
> in mind that ignore_early_media=true is particularly useful for
> calling multiple endpoints, but if you're calling a single endpoint
> then you need to make sure that you really do want to ignore early
> media or not.

This morning I found that without the ignore_early_media I still got a
busy on an unregistered phone.  Looks like I need to test more.

One thing that I will try is only setting ignore_early_media when I am
also calling the cell phone.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain
System Administrator, Vex.Net