[Freeswitch-users] Problems with GV/mod_dingaling on latest stable version?

PhilQ philq at qsystemsengineering.com
Wed Oct 24 08:55:22 MSD 2012

Yes, that's correct.  Sorry, I didn't think about the fact that I hadn't
explained that when I tried your suggestion.  Setting both rtp-ip and
ext-rtp-ip explicitly solves the problem.  That part of the mystery is
solved... THANK YOU.

Interestingly though, the previous settings for these values were:
 param name="rtp-ip" value="$${bind_server_ip}"/
    param name="ext-rtp-ip" value="$${external_rtp_ip}"/

(Nabble won't let me put the syntax markers '<' and '>' in)

And these worked just fine before.  Any idea why they might have suddenly
stopped working?  Can you use host:host.server.com to do a DNS lookup like
you can for the other SIP profiles?

Thanks again,

- Phil