[Freeswitch-users] Call disconnect upon re-invite - FS tears down call

Yiftach Golan yiftah at choochee.com
Tue Oct 23 20:32:22 MSD 2012

I am using a bit older version of FreeSWITCH but I think I saw it with
Astra as well :
/* INVITE in progress? */
if (sr->sr_usage == du && sr->sr_method == sip_method_invite &&
nua_server_request_is_pending(sr))
{
      return nua_client_return(cr, SIP_491_REQUEST_PENDING, msg);
}

The problem is with the ("nua_server_request_is_pending") :
/** Return true if we have not sent final response to request */
su_inline int nua_server_request_is_pending(nua_server_request_t const *sr)
{
      return sr && sr->sr_response.msg;
}

You did not send the initial invite in the Jira so I do not know if the
initial request constructed correctly
but judging by the code it looks like your request is still pending when
the second invite arrives

Thanks,
Yiftach.