[Freeswitch-users] ReloadXML takes very long time

Yiftach Golan yiftah at choochee.com
Tue Oct 23 19:53:02 MSD 2012

Hi Seven,
Thanks for the reply
I have two problems with the mod_xml_curl :
1. We want to have some kind of caching mechanism so that if FreeSWITCH
crushes and there is no connection to the web server FreeSWITCH still works
(we are in a cloud environment)
If I understand correctly with mod_xml_curl we cannot achieve that
2. How would it work from the lua script ?
Can I reloadxml from lua file by file?
3. We already have a very complicated xml structure to support all of our
feature so probably converting the xmls will be pretty hard tasks
Any ideas?